Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Entry the ninteenth: Quandary

I've made progress! On two projects!

But now I am faced with a dilemma: almost all the the things I am working on now (or for the forseeable future) will likely be presents... and some of these will be intended for people who read this blog. So what to do? Should I save up all my photos and progress reports until the giftee has been given the gift? (It could be several months.) Or can I write about the things I'm excited about as I work on them, and resign myself to ruining surprises?

Any advice would be very welcome.

3 Comments:

At October 24, 2006 10:02 AM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

I've got the same dilemma. My solution is to refer to things as "secret project one" and "secret project two," etc., rather than ruin the surprise. It might mean that I show a partial picture of something. Or that I post an inordinate number of photos of my cat.

 
At October 25, 2006 6:15 PM, Blogger Carl said...

What is this "Shoud" of which you speak?

 
At October 25, 2006 9:56 PM, Blogger Elinoire said...

*looks innocent*
I don't know what you're talking about.
*resumes normal look*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home