Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Entry the twelfth: In which I tentatively venture back into the blogsphere

Ack, where did the summer go? The campus is rife with new students who cannot remember a time without cell phones, DVDs, and laptops, and once again, I feel ancient. The school year is upon us.

I promise to come back (soon!) to write about tomatoes, raspberry lemon jelly, my first knitting project since 1997, cats, freezer paper, green lynx spiders, and more, but for now, I'll just share this:

Cookie Monster is my all-time favorite (but I know perfectly well that my personality is more like Kermit's).

2 Comments:

At September 19, 2006 10:22 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Confirmed again today... students can't imagine not having cell phones in the bathroom. Where has common decency gone?

Ask Kevin to do his cookie monster impression for you. He has a special talent!

 
At September 19, 2006 11:08 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

Yay Cookie Monster! He has his priorities straight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home