Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Entry the sixth: In which my feet get wet

From the couch I hear a soft but solid THUNK from the bedroom. In the hallway is Mirabelle, looking guilty. On the bed is Sylvie, looking interested. On the floor are: several carnations, my favorite vase, and a lot more water than I usually leave lying around the floor.

Sylvie is the troublemaker but Mirabelle is the carnation-eater so I don't know who the Bad Cat is. I do know, however, that I need to put my favorite vase back in the cupboard where it's been for the last year and a half, and wait at least another year an a half before putting it out again. You know, when the cats have learned to respect Other People's Things.

Snort.

2 Comments:

At June 30, 2006 10:28 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

laughing my butt off over here with your last two postings...

 
At June 30, 2006 11:19 PM, Blogger Elinoire said...

Then my mission is a success. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home