Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Entry the eighth: In which I am ready for bed


I made some super delicious barbecued chicken today because, hey, it's the 4th and barbecuing is appropriate, and then I canned roughly eleventy billion jars of raspberry sauce with chambord. And now it's late and I am too tired to write anything interesting, so I will just paste in this picture of me with a flamingo on my head. Happy Independence Day!

2 Comments:

At July 05, 2006 10:36 AM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

Uhh, Elinor? I wouldn't try sleeping with that on your head. I think it might interfere with the radio signals from the aliens.

 
At July 08, 2006 9:49 AM, Blogger Christine said...

That color flamingo goes great with your lipstick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home