Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Entry the thirty-first: Someone else's art

My current favorite blog is Kevin Cornell's bearskinrug. Kevin Cornell is an illustrator and a goofball (in the best possible way, of course) and his site is full of odd little corners to poke into. Over Thanksgiving weekend, I made my entire family play with The Bear (top right corner of the screen on this page) and I bought myself a t-shirt, despite the fact that I'm trying not to spend money on myself during this expensive time of year. So much for that resolution.

Clearly, I am helpless against the power of the sock monkey.*

In other news, Valerie told me that someone is studying Internet meme velocity. It's an intriguing idea. I am eager to see the results.

*Truth is, normally I'm not such a fan of sock monkeys. But Mojo, the one on bearskinrug, is another matter entirely. And he's on a t-shirt.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At December 21, 2006 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Egad, the bear ate the rabbit, then it ate my hand! but it was cool when it growled.

Editrice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home