Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Entry the twenty-first: Mice!

Progress has been made and I have photographic evidence! (If you're a friend or family member and you have a cat, just pretend you see nothing. <waving hands mysteriously> You see nothing... This post is invisible to you. </waving hands>)



I like little hand sewing projects I can work on in front of the TV and these guys fit the bill nicely. They're stuffed with cotton and homegrown catnip and will go out as holiday gifts when the time arrives. I started with four panels and the blue calico, but my heart belongs to the three-panel plaid flannel mice. They're the perfect size, soft as anything, and will be camouflage nicely if you want to hide them amongst your Bermuda shorts.

2 Comments:

At October 27, 2006 11:21 AM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

It can't be TOO invisible to me since I saw you start this. I can't believe how cute these guys are!!!!

 
At October 27, 2006 2:55 PM, Blogger Earin Marybird said...

My god they are CUTE! I.Must.Have.the.Pattern!
CUTE!
CUTE!
CUTE!
My cats need them!
I need them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home