Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Entry the twenty-eighth: In which I must have done something benevolent in a previous life...

... or Sylvie did something really evil in one of hers. Proof:



Isn't Sylvie a lovely model? I'd use my "small brown cat used for scale purposes" phrase, but I doubt any of you smart people would buy it. (Or you would point out the onesie is too large and that Sylvie is more of a "0-3 months" than a "12 months" cat.) You've no doubt already figured out that I'm the kind of person who occasionally puts clothes on defenseless pets.

The thing is, Sylvie is the most "eh, whatever" cat ever. I'm not going to say she loved this experience... but she didn't really mind. No, really. This picture was taken a few minutes ago and now Sylvie is asleep on my desk, mere inches from my keyboard.

Here's a clearer (i.e. sans cat) picture of the stenciled onesie I finished this weekend.



Looking back at the weekend, I can think of a dozen things I wish I had finished (or started) but for now I'm content with this.

1 Comments:

At November 27, 2006 11:38 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

That made me laugh out loud. I love Sylvie's expression. She doesn't look annoyed, she looks fierce, like she thinks that, in this finery, she is finally fit to take on the world. Bring it on! she sees to say. I have paws enough for you. And your little dog Toto, too.

Well. That's my interpretation anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home