Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Entry the twenty-second: In which I come in just under the wire

I meant to post these pictures yesterday but was sidelined with a migraine. To celebrate what's left of Halloween, I present some pictures of a candle thingie I made for a friend last fall.



After drawing the design on orange cardstock, I cut it out with an x-acto knife. Then I inserted it in a glass candle holder. When a tealight is lit inside, the paper will act as a partial shade and make cool shadows on the glass and anything else the candlelight reaches.



Happy Halloween!

1 Comments:

At November 01, 2006 8:13 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

That is awesomely cool. Your craftiness blows me away!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home