Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Entry the twenty-sixth: Adorableness

I've got some yucky bug (of the germ variety, not the kind Mirabelle likes) so I'm not up to doing much, but I had to post a picture of this guy.



This mini article says that this is Elvis (yes, really) and he's wearing shoes because the floor of his enclosure (he's at a zoo in New Zealand, I think) were making his little feetsies sore.

Poor Elvis. I hope the shoes help. Does someone help him take them off when he wants to go for a swim?

1 Comments:

At November 21, 2006 9:38 AM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

Somehow it was a penguin weekend. I had 'em, too. Fortunately I didn't have your bug, which I hope you're over now.

Elvis is, indeed, darling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home