Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Entry the forty-second: Another 15 things

To make up for my lack of posts during the last week (it's been a doozy of a week), I will post TWO things today. Don't fall over in shock. :-)

Here are the next 15 items in that list of stuff about myself:

16. With the exception of the-future-and-now-current Mr. Elinoire, the best roommates I ever had were ones I didn’t know before we shared a dorm room/apartment/house.
17. I am embarrassed to be as picky an eater as I am.
18. I think if you can hold your breath the entire time you are going through a tunnel, you get to make a wish.
19. I am mildly allergic to tomatoes, eggplant, walnuts, and swiss cheese, which all make my tongue itch.
20. I love swimming in the ocean but since I am extremely phobic about sharks, I don’t do it very often.
21. My favorite thing about ocean waves is when they are so strong that they knock you over and you have no idea which end is up until you float to the top.
22. I hated coconut until I was in college and then all of a sudden I loved it and it tasted the same as it always had.
23. I like to spell things the old fashioned way: cocoanut, cooky.
24. I like English English spellings of words, but I think it’s pretentious to use them if you’re writing in America.
25. I’m a packrat but I’m trying to reform.
26. Progress is slow.
27. I am not a Good Shopper.
28. I like using capital letters to emphasize certain words or phrases even though I know perfectly well that English grammar doesn’t really allow for That Sort Of Thing.
29. I am uncoordinated.
30. I don’t like talking on the phone.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At December 29, 2006 5:02 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

I like these things, although none of them are truly new to me. Though I disagree about coordination; you seem quite coordinated to me, but maybe that's just because I am Queen of Klutz.

 
At January 19, 2007 1:15 PM, Blogger Christine said...

I have to agree with Valerie... I was going to say the same thing on both counts ;). Maybe we have banded together not just for common interests, but common traits we are blind to in each other? I am glad to know about the food allergies and think capitalizing Any Damn Word You Want is Fine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home