Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Entry the thirty-eighth: Um...

I saw this tonight in a high-end antique/decor shop in a fairly posh neighborhood:



These rabbit figurines are two separate objects. Surely this is not what the manufacturer had in mind. Did someone intentionally place them just so? Do they look wildly different (and, you know, less provocative) when viewed from inside the store instead of through the window?

The situation doesn't improve from this angle:



Perhaps the store has an employee with a grudge.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 18, 2006 5:03 PM, Blogger karenalienated said...

"posh..."

Is that what the kids are calling it, these days?

 
At December 20, 2006 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naughty wabbits! I rather like it. (In a not-in-my-house kind of way.)

-S

 
At December 24, 2006 2:39 PM, Blogger Christine said...

I guess that is why there are so many rabbits!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home