Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Entry the thirty-sixth: Fifteen things

I'm in the middle of one of those self-involved but (hopefully) amusing "Hundred things about me" lists, but I'm just going to post the facts in groups of fifteen. I'm hoping this will mollify me when I can't post pictures of presents I'm working on. Plus, it draws this out. That's good, right? Yeah, I don't know either.

1. I wish I could see some of my very best friends more often. I hate that I live so far away from them.
2. I love gingerbread.
3. And really good strawberries.
4. I get annoyed about trivial things way too easily.
5. Like people who talk during movies. I am so easily annoyed that I don’t go to the movies very often anymore.
6. One of my earliest memories is of being underwater and seeing the surface above but not being able to get to it until my dad pulled me out.
7. That was in Loch Ness but, as far as I know, no monsters were involved.
8. I am always surprised when lake water is fresh, not salty.
9. I am impatient.
10. I am a Taurus but I don’t believe in astrology.
11. I love John Waters’ essays but his movies are usually too rude for me.
12. I get tense when people on TV or in movies are in embarrassing situations.
13. I don’t mind traveling on my own.
14. Sometimes I prefer it.
15. I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.

Plus, for no reason, here is a picture of my husband taking a picture of our cats.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At December 13, 2006 2:11 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

From here, I jump to "Man, did you know Elinoire almost drowned in Loch Ness? Yeah, her dad had to save her. Yeah, I know. And this is why, to this day, she doesn't like fish."

 
At December 17, 2006 2:28 PM, Blogger karenalienated said...

Maybe she really IS the Loch Ness monster, but she was really a little girl, but had been enchanted, and then her dad saved her and turned her back into a little girl.

Dunno. I spent 4 hours yesterday repeating the word "moose-ul-toe" with a two year old so I might be biased in some way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home