Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Okay, this is ridiculous

I am going to write a sentence a week if it kills me. Which it won't because really? A sentence? How is that lethal?*

Never mind, I don't want to know. But I'm still committing to at least one sentence a week for the rest of the summer. Gotta get out from under this apathy duvet.

That being said, I had a FOUR HOUR root canal today so now I am going to bed at 7pm, eating sorbet and the cinnamon roll I got from Ikea on the way home, and about to read a book with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

* No really, don't tell me. Well, okay, but only if it's funny.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 25, 2008 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which was worse, the root canal or Ikea?

--Andre

 

Post a Comment

<< Home