Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

La Nourriture

Did I mention that Mr Elinoire and I really liked the food in France? You know, when we were there this spring? No? Whoops, I definitely meant to say that. I mean, what is not to love about these adorable penguins in a Parisian bakery?

Nous sommes délicieux ET mignonnes!

Time for the truth: we did not eat at this restaurant so for all I know, the food's awful.* But who cares? With a display like this, who needs yummy food?**

But I don't WANNA polish the sign

And finally, chocolate. I'm cheating because this is a picture of a Belgian shop (a wonderful, wonderful Belgian shop with some of the weirdest chocolates ever -- tabacco chocolate, anyone? How about wasabi?) but I had to end on a chocolate note.

Must buy more Earl Grey chocolates.  And the bergamot ones.  And, and, and...

* I doubt it, though. This is Paris after all.

** I'm lying. I need yummy food. ALL THE TIME. But I still dig those copper pots.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home