Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Heat is neat

Back to your regularly scheduled blogging soon, but to hold you over until I get it together and write some actual content, I present you with this:

These blissed out meerkats have their own private heatlamp at the San Diego Zoo.

cuddly snuggly toasty warmth

Do they remind you a certain small brown cat?

Since you're up, could you bring me a snack?

I thought so.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 14, 2007 4:14 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

Look at her toasting her mini haunches! Very cute and self-indulgent.. just like all good cats :)

 
At October 16, 2007 11:35 AM, Blogger Earin Marybird said...

I thought they were bats at first. Does Sylvie like to roll around on the ground in the sun or on the concrete? My cats love the concrete. Omar loves the sun too. In the winter he gets his little haunches right up to the wood burning stove and nearly sears himself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home