Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Proud as a . . . flamingo?

San Diego celebrates gay pride this Sunday and the restaurant across the street from my car is wearing its party dress. I can't tell if it's apparent in the picture - I'm blogging directly from my phone because hey, I can - but that's several strings of inflated flamingos. I'll bet there was some serious hyperventilating over there last night. I feel festive already!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 19, 2007 10:16 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

Hey, someone's got to keep the inflatable flamingo manufacturers in business! Thank goodness for Gay Pride.

Though my neighbor's doing his bit with the plastic ones on sticks. He has a garden gnome, too. Double points. I hope he displays them ironically.

 
At July 20, 2007 2:53 PM, Blogger Katia said...

Happy pride! We'll see you in September, when we promise to be proud then, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home