Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Yeearrrgh...

I'm sure this is a handy tool, but I can hardly stand to look at it.

In other news, I have a mere 28% chance of surviving a zombie apocalypse. I wish I could say this comes as a surprise, but I've always had lousy reflexes. Here's hoping my neighborhood stays zombie-free. Actually, I'd just as soon it stayed wholly undead-free. I doubt I'd have better luck against vampires.

Now if elves moved in next door I'd be fine. Elves are benign, right? Pointy-eared and lithe and good at hiding under daisies and shooting orcs? In France, elves have even been domesticated and are used to fuel cars. Talk about green energy. (Yeeg, that was really, really bad. Don't worry, I'm kicking myself so you don't have to.)

Elf Power!

(No, not the cat, check out the rear window.)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 13, 2007 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elves Lives!
--Jim

 
At July 14, 2007 10:01 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

I'm at 41%. Still under 50%. I guess I should learn to fire a gun.

That said, check out the second shirt on this page:
http://www.asofterworld.com/shirts_asw.htm

I am still amazed at how much Cachou resembles Laila...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home