Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Catching up, Part 2

Valentines! Wait, aren't those given in February? That was months ago.

Yeah, well, what can I say? I got distracted. I'm happy to say that they were all given to the people they were intended for on the correct day, it's just posting them here that's taken me so long.



This year I made little felt pins for my family. My sister lives on the other side of the country, so I have to make sure hers gets finished early enough to get to her by the 14th. This usually means that I do hers first, and that means she sometimes gets the short end of the stick. I figure out what I'm doing when I make her Valentine and then the later ones are more complicated.



I realize now that I neglected to include a small brown cat for scale purposes in these photos, so you'll have to take my word for it when I say these are all about 2" across.

These were for my parents.



And finally, our two cats yin-yanged together for Mr. Elinoire.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At April 19, 2007 12:14 PM, Blogger karenalienated said...

The kitty for your sister looks like it's from South Park... Not that there's anything wrong with that :)

BAD KITTY MY PIE

 
At April 23, 2007 2:28 PM, Blogger Christine said...

You are so talented!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home