Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Too tired to write...

... but just enough energy to post a few pictures of a belated baby shower gift I'm putting in the mail tomorrow.

Two freezer paper-stenciled onesies DONE!



Some sketches I made before drawing on the freezer paper.



I have to mix white with yellow to make the paint opaque enough to go on non-white fabric, but it's hard to get a good picture of the actual color. The mice on this guy are teeny -- each is about the size of a pencil eraser. I should have included a penny (or a small brown cat) in the photo for scale purposes. Ah well.



In addition to the stenciled part of the design, I added some freehand grass and flowers to the duckie onesie.



And now I'm going to SLEEP!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At March 28, 2007 9:39 AM, Blogger karenalienated said...

As usual, those are terminally cute.

That must be a Very well fed cat.

 
At March 28, 2007 5:08 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

Totally cute. I love the chick! and the little flowers at his feet!

 
At March 29, 2007 9:27 AM, Blogger Christine said...

You are so talented. That baby is going to be one well dressed kidlet. I love your mice especially.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home