Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Entry the fifty-fifth: In which Sylvie has strong opinions

Sometimes Sylvie gets to go outside to sniff the world. I'd say "go outside for a walk" or "go outside and look around," but really, what she's doing is sniffing everything she can. See?

Oooh, grass with a hint of dead leaf and passing skunk

The first couple times she went outdoors, she was pretty skittish. That is no longer the case. Now she pulls me all over the place, complains when I pick her up to bring her back in, and then YOWLS AT THE DOOR FOR THE NEXT HOUR.

I'm pretty sure I can break through the screen if I can squeeze behind this guard thingie

I'm so excited that Sylvie is embracing the vocal aspect of her Bermese heritage. :-|

Hey, no fair -- put me down!

We may have to have a moratorium on these little excursions for a while.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home