Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Catching up, Part 1

The deal is that I get to post to my blog when I finish something, but sometimes I can't post because the thing I've finished is for someone else and that person might see what I've posted. So I need to wait. And then I forget to post about it later.

Have I ever mentioned that I have the attention span of a hummingbird? Or a certain small brown cat?



Anyhoo, this is a tote bag I gave Valerie over the holidays. (You know, the ones back in December. Last year.)



As you probably know, Valerie is a Knitter Extraordinaire. So this is a bag for knitting stuff. With a mouse knitting on it. See?



Plus, the aforementioned small brown cat, now used for scale purposes.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At April 16, 2007 11:55 AM, Blogger Earin Marybird said...

If only blogs recorded sounds you would hear me chuckling about the small brown cat used for scale and the intense paw sticking up. I do so love cats. Only one of mine will wear a harness and its only used when we're out on the road in the RV. Mostly they are terrified of all the new smells and just want us to get back home.

Actually, hummingbirds have pretty good memories, at least for food sources but I know *exactly* what you mean.

 
At April 16, 2007 12:38 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

The picture of Sylvie in the bag with the raised paw is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Sylvie Power!

 
At April 17, 2007 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed at that picture until my labmates asked me if I was OK.
--Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home