Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Spam Haiku

Inspired by a suggestion (or dare? You decide) from Mr. Elinoire, I have unleashed my poetic soul.  The first one is more an interpretation than a direct reference, but it's based on my favorite one of these so I had to work it in somewhere. Click the links for more.

It's time to Refill
He takes unleaded.


They like to take turns
You have received a postcard!
HELLO ME NOT DEAD

Yes, I'm going straight to hell.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At September 08, 2008 4:32 PM, Blogger Carl said...

/me laughs and LAUGHS and LAUGHS and falls over :)

 
At September 08, 2008 5:52 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

Seriously laughing out loud at this one. I don't know which one I like better. Probably the first one I guess...

 
At September 11, 2008 7:38 AM, Blogger Sarah S. said...

Inspired! And I'm with you on that armadillo one.

Browsing the site, though, I have to say that this was my favorite:
http://spamusement.com/index.php/comics/view/323

 

Post a Comment

<< Home