Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Holy cats!

If you're anything like me, the first few minutes of this will have you thinking "why would anyone watch this, much less link to it in their blog? It's an insipid song by a woman who, while Asian, dances more like I white girl than I do."*

But then she bops on over to a table and things begin to look up.



Watching her dance is vastly more entertaining when she's got a supporting chorus line, yes? Yes.

* If you're a halfway decent dancer, this bit of the thought above may not go through your head. I am an enthusiastic but terrible dancer.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At September 01, 2008 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.
those poor cats..but hey: poor but dancing cats!

 
At September 02, 2008 2:47 PM, Blogger Sarah S. said...

I couldn't help notice which way those cats ran when released: AWAY.

Those are very patient cats. And yes, they definitely enhance the whole visual experience. :-)

 
At September 02, 2008 9:47 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

Oh, man. Where to start... the oh-so-subtle black gloves (oh my! those mugs are moving BY THEMSELVES!), the poor hilarious cats, the hand-motions... Mostly I'm amazed that you found this thing ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home