Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Rube Goldberg would be proud...

... and should be awarded posthumous honorary Dutch* citizenship.

Click this link but once the page has loaded, just watch.  I know it's full of pretty colors and you want to click, but restrain yourself.  Trust me, you'll be happy you did.

Turning your sound up is good too.

* Still the funniest language** ever!

** I know, I know, I said Flemish was the funniest language ever, but Flemish and Dutch*** are practically the same.  Honest.

*** Tompouce!  Feestvlaggetjes!! Mooi!!!  The Dutch word for "good looking" is mooi!****

**** And apparently, in Swedish, it's "snyggt"

I am overcome.  I think I need to go lie down.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 10, 2008 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that's...wow. i think wow describes it best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home