Too Snarky For Her Own Good

All about stuff I feel like writing about. Or not. Sometimes I waffle.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Shhhh...

...Don't tell anyone, but I'm creeping back into the blogsphere. I think. I know, I've been gone forever, and I haven't kept up with anything or anyone, but I want to try this again.

So, while I was gone, I see that canning has become the new knitting. Blog-wise, I mean. Canning blogs are everywhere!

So does this mean there are fewer knitting blogs now? Or are people (let's face it, women, not "people,") getting better at multitasking?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At January 12, 2011 3:39 PM, Blogger Sarah S. said...

Hey now, I know several women who are people.

Speaking personally, I realized that unpatterned scarves were going to be the apex (apices?) of my knitting accomplishments, so I moved on to other crafts. Also, knitting produces items that are geographically and seasonally limited in their use, while everybody but diabetics can enjoy the deliciousness of jam. Go jam!

 
At January 22, 2011 10:04 AM, Blogger Earin Marybird said...

I had no idea about the canning blogs. To me it's just something that gets done every summer. Why write about it? I make wine, now that is much more interesting! Knitting, on the other hand, can be art and functional. Not much blogging period. Ravelry seems to have sucked everyone up.

Glad to see that you are creeping back. You were missed!

 
At January 23, 2011 10:27 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

Creeping is good! But ** 3:40 A.M. ** blog postings are naughty!!!!

I is a people. I won't speak for you, though.

 
At July 01, 2011 10:08 PM, Blogger Earin Marybird said...

Ah hem, not a whole lot of creeping but then, wasn't there something about a baby?

 
At February 18, 2013 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bеnefits shown by thіs сream агe alѕο good, with
transfοrm in thigh ѕize anԁ otheг
locаtiоnѕ getting clаіmed
bу its сustomers.

my homeρagе: Trilastin Review

 

Post a Comment

<< Home